Out of all the weight gain and muscle building programs that are available these days, hands down I believe that Vince’s No Nonsense Muscle Building program is the best. There is a cool video you can see that shows you exactly what’s in the program.
The No Nonsense Muscle Building Program was authored by a fitness model who was once known as “skinny Vinnie”. What separates this program from others is the fact that the author really does care about helping skinny people gain weight since he was skinny himself at one point. This is such a huge factor in whether a program is truly going to give you the results you want. If all they care about is selling their system, the information and results are going to be well below expectations.
What I really liked most about the program is that fact that it really is a “no nonsense” muscle building plan. He doesn’t talk about any secret button that you can push to instantly add 20lbs to your frame. But what he does tell you is that if you commit yourself to what is being taught, you will achieve results far beyond your expectations.
Here is exactly what you are going to get when you purchase this program:
The Principles Of Making Your Muscles Grow
There are 9 principles that Vince bases his program around. Each one of the modules inside the program are based around one or more of these principles. He tells you right upfront that your success will be determined by how well you not only understand, but also follow these principles.
He goes into great detail explaining these prinicples and also makes sure you understand why each one is so important. Understanding the core foundation of the course is vital which is why he makes sure to go the extra mile in his explinations. Once you understand and are “on board”, your results will become part of the program itself.
No Nonsense Training
The training inside the course meshes perfectly with it’s name. No Nonsense. When you are skinny, you’re tired of empty promises and lack of results and Vince really lays it on the link when it comes to making sure you are getting exactly what you need in the forms of training to add pounds.
The training in this program is based around what I call rotation training. All this simply means is that you are constantly changing up your exercises so that your body never gets used to one particlular movement and is able to adapt. Once your body adapts, the results will be minimal. By changing up the exercises, your body forces your body to constantly tear down muscle and rebuild it. This is where most skinny people mess up and don’t get any results. By following Vince’s program, rest assured you won’t have to worry about progress anymore. You are going to gain the weight and size you want.
Vince recommends that you train 3 times per week with intense sessions. Especially for hard gainers, working out fast and hard are going to give you the fastest results. The good news is because the workouts are not long and it’s only 3 days a week, you are not going to have to spend your life being a gym rat to get the results you want. This is a huge plus and one that people will really appreciate.
Vince’s Thoughts On Using Cardio When Trying To Gain Weight
Most hard gainers will wonder why the heck a cardio part of a weight gain program would even be included. You’re trying to gain weight not lose it, but have a small amount of cardio is a necessity. You must remember that cardio will actually stimulate muscles in a different way than can be done with weight lifting. While you won’t be doing much, you will have some. Vince likes to concentrate on total body improvement and one way to get that ripped washboard stomach we are all after, a small amount of cardio is included. The way he intertwines it with his workouts is flat out impressive.
The Art Of Nutrition According To Vince
There is no if, ands or buts about it, your diet is going to have an extreme effect on what kinds of results you are going to achieve. The big problem most people have is not knowing how many calories they need to consume each day verses how many they burn. But the big problem is that not all calories are created equal. Vince will walk you through from start to finish what the best foods are to help you pack on the pounds fast.
Like many, I’m not the greatest at being organized when I’m trying to keep track of things, what really separates this program from others is the amount of free tools that he has that will help you not only track your progress, it will tell you where you need to go next. He has a calculator that will not only help you create your diet plan, it will also show you what phase of the process you are in. This will give you the exact point and exercises you need to be focusing on during that particular phase.
What many people think when they hear about “diet plans” for hard gainers, they think they are just going to be told to eat more food. This is not the case here and was a welcome surprise. Vince not only gets you to understand why you need to change the way you eat, but he then goes on to literally hold your hand in the process to actually show you how to change the way you eat. He gives you a set of 10 rules for fast and easy muscle growth that really simplifies the diet program and makes it so anyone can follow without going crazy.
What Vince Thinks About Using Supplements
Everywhere you turn there is some kind of new supplement out there that you “should” be taking or you will need to achieve results. This is probably my favorite part of the program in that the list of supplements he recommends is very small. But, what really goes to show this cares about the people who buy his program is the that he shows you how you can create these at home. This equates to keeping your money in your pocket! He could have very easily signed up as a spokes person for any number of products for a percentage of the profits and made a fortune. He didn’t and that just speaks volumes about his character in my opinion.
Free Added Extras
There are quiet a few bonuses that come with this program in addition to the core course. Here’s what else you get besides the main product:
1. 29 Week Step By Step Muscle Building Workout Programs – Inside this book you will find step by step workout routines that are designed to get results fast. Once you have completed this part, you will then move on to a more advanced program that Vince has designed.
2. 29 Week Max Power Program – This program is the advanced book that follows the initial 29 Week Program
3. Upside Down Training Program – This book is centered around making sure that you don’t get hurt before you begin working out. It focuses a lot on flexibility training and over all body conditioning
4. Weight Gain Meal Plans – These are exact meal plans that will take the guess work out of what you need to be eating. The fact that these include a groecery list and fast meal creation plans really makes this bonus something I’m surprised he didn’t sell on it’s own. He certainly could have.
5. Exercise Demonstrator – This software will actually show you exactly how to perform the exercises in Vince’s program. This is great for people who may not be used to working out.
6. The Metabolic Growth Calculator – One of the most important parts of the program in my opinion. This tool will help you establish where it is you need to start and it does it pretty darn quick. Absolutely necessary when you first start a program to make sure you are starting in the right place.
7. Unforgivable Bodybuilding Sins – This audio cd will help you understand what the biggest mistakes in trying to gain weight are and how to avoid them like the plague.
8. Personal 24/7 Fitness Trainer – Vince’s coaching program that virtually answers any questions you may have. Compiled by all of the 1000′s of Vince’s clients, the fitness trainer is going to be able to answer what ever question you may have.
9. No Nonsense DVD – Vince will take you by the hand here and literally walk you through every step of his course. This is such an important bonus as it really can clear up any questions people may have even before starting the course.
What Are The Upgrades?
After you purchase his core course, there are a few upgrades which he offers to you. In my opinion they are well worth it, but that is totally up to you. Here’s what the upgrades will get you:
1. No Nonsense Fat Cutting – This book focuses on how you can get that “ripped” look once you have finished the main part of the course.
2. Ipod Auido – If you don’t like to read much, the entire course is offered to you in a mp3 fashion that you can download onto your ipod.
3. Additional Meal Plans – Two additional sets of meal plans are provided her for you. One centers around people who are vegetarians and the other goes into detail about meal plans on a budget.
4. Unlimited Email Coaching – If you want access to Vince personally, this is it. He personally answers the emails of his students who upgrade their package. Priceless in my opinion.
5. No Nonsense Muscle Building Members Forum – So much more than a forum, you find weekly video’s from Vince, reviews and a host of other things inside.
Without question, the unlimited email coaching is worth the price of the upgrades ten times over. The additional products that come with the upgrade are icing on the cake. Again, totally your option, but I think they are more than worth the small cost of the upgrade.
Full 60 Day Money Back Guarantee
Another reason why this guy seems to have such a quality character is the fact he offers a full 60 day money back guarantee with the program. That gives you two months to test it out for yourself. If you don’t like it, you can get your money back no questions asked. That’s a hard deal to beat right there don’t you think?
In my opinion there is not a better weight gain/muscle building program on the market today. This one is tailor made to suit hard gainers who have struggled to gain weight for years. The fact that the guy who created it used to be called “skinny Vinnie” lets you know that this is a guy who really cares about seeing people who struggle with weight gain fix the problem.
Throw in the 60 day money back guarantee and it’s a risk less transaction. This guy produces results and that’s the bottom line. If he didn’t, you can bet that guarantee would be a lot shorter.
Bottom line is that you don’t have to struggle to gain weight anymore. I’ve been there and I’ve spent thousands of dollars on the “latest and greatest” programs that have come out but produced little results. This program produces and in the end, that’s all any of us really want.